One of my greatest desires is for Kaylie and Brenna is to know nothing else but living missionally. What if for their whole lives they..
– believe that God gives to us so we can give to others
– think nothing of playing with a child whose skin is a different color, whose clothes might be dirty, or who may not own shoes
– understand that God is active outside of our own little world. It’s a big world with lots of lost people
– understand that reaching people is just what we do. At home,away from home, out of the country. It’s just what we do.
– have a desire for Gods glory to be most important.
Too lofty? Too spiritual? Too unrealistic?
I don’t think so.
It’s on me and Nate to live it and teach it. Its on us to live out Romans 12:2… Do not be conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Being renewed by the truth that abundant life is life lived for His glory and helping people who are far from God come to know God. To reject conforming to a world that screams it is all about me and stuff and more stuff.